The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 OC edition 6GB GDDR5 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- The GeForce® GTX 1660 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture.
- Broadcast your gameplay with the GTX 1660’s dedicated hardware encoder that is optimized for Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III brings copper heatpipes into direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A Protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
- TUF Compatibility Testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-Hour Validation Program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- Graphics Engine
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660
- Bus Standard
PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory
- Engine Clock
OC Mode – GPU Boost Clock : 1890 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz
Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1860 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1500 MHz
- CUDA Core
- Memory Clock
- Memory Interface
Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320
DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)
HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)
Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)
HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)
- Maximum Display Support
- NVlink/ Crossfire Support
- Recommended PSU
- Power Connectors
1 x 8-pin
1 x DVD
1 x Quick Guide
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Driver
10.4 ” x 5.1 ” x 2.2 ” Inch
26.4 x 13 x5.5 Centimeter
- Products certified by the Federal Communications Commission and Industry Canada will be distributed in the United States and Canada. Please visit the ASUS USA and ASUS Canada websites for information about locally available products.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- Specifications and features vary by model, and all images are illustrative. Please refer to specification pages for full details.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.